- It need to be admitted that there is a problem of a limited use of hands-on or inquiry activities in their classroom teaching approaches that increases pupil interest in primary and secondary classes for science and mathematics.
- Science/Math’s kits can incorporate and use pedagogical strategies for science classes that are more ‘inquiry-based’ and ‘experience based’ to make science fun and hands-on for the students.
- The hands-on materials are meant to excite the students and make their science/math’s learning more meaningful as they would be experiencing and playing around with things and ideas rather than being a mere passive learner.
- There definitely is a need for the Science /Math’s kits to be have alignment with curriculum outcomes in order to effectively implement them at schools.
- The science /math kit activities encourage children to engage in ‘collaborative’ science inquiry and generate multiple artifacts of their understanding of science.
- When children engage in science inquiry, the resulting artifacts enable discussions where children often tend to compare the effectiveness of their designs with the designs of their classmate and these discussions can be highly instructional and can extend beyond the classroom as well.
- In addition science/math kits increase teacher content knowledge, pedagogic content knowledge, teacher confidence, and enthusiasm for science while imparting education benefits the students.
Check out range of science and math kits at Eduawake. Shop online educational aids for your little ones at great discounts from us. Happy learning. !! Educational institutions give us a call (08041119528) for or drop an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) more details/demo. http://www.eduawake.com/science-mathematics-kits