- “Diwali”, the festival of Lights celebrated by more than 800 million people in various ways. The highlights of Diwali includes cleaning the house, shopping new clothes/things, lightening Diya’s, bursting crackers, preparation of delicious festival recipes, decorating house with rangoli and so on.
- The significance of Diya’s would be to light the houses (Light over Darkness), fireworks illuminate the skies (Good over Evil) and rangoli decorates the houses (Knowledge over Ignorance).This is done to attract Lakshmi, the goddess of good fortune.
- “Diwali - The diversified celebration” because celebrating Diwali is correlated to Lord Rama, this is followed to spot the return of Lord Rama after a 14 year exile according to the Indian traditions by Hindus. It is also celebrated in honour of the marriage of the Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. And it also marks the triumph of the Lord Krishna over the demon Narakasura. Hindus in Bengal honour the fearsome Goddess Kali on the occasion of Diwali.
- Dhanteras/Dhanatrayodashi is the festival of wealth, people worship Lakshmi (goddess of wealth) and Yama (god of death) on this day.
- The Jain community in India celebrates the next day of Diwali as New Year day. It is said that lord Mahavira attained his Moksha or his Nirvana on the day of Diwali. Diwali conveys an implication of Hope over Despair.
- Diwali marks a major shopping festival in the places where it is celebrated. There are special discounts and offers that businesses provide to their customers. Buying new things during this festival is considered to bring fortune.
Eduawake has designed an Offers and Discounts event for Diwali called – “Lighten the Little Minds!” Our agenda is to encourage our customers to buy educational products at a fabulous discount and offer rates in order to boost up their celebration and festivities.
Browse through our website for offer or click here for more http://eduawake.com/Offer
Shop online for educational aids for your little ones at great discount at www.eduawake.com
Happy learning!! Educational institutions give us a call (08041119528) for or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org